At Concordia University, I currently teach:
- BTM 382, Database Management
- BTM 395, Internet Programming, on website development
- COMM 226, Business Technology Management, about using computer technology in organizations.
- DESC 384, Business Data Communications
- DESC 391, Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming, using Java
- DESC 495, Information Systems Design and Implementation
At HEC Montréal, I taught:
- 2-700-10, HEC’s equivalent of Concordia’s COMM 226.
At Louisiana State University (LSU), I taught:
- ISDS 1100, a general introductory course to computers and basic office software, and
- ISDS 3100, LSU’s equivalent of Concordia’s COMM 301.
In addition, I have produced the following teaching-related resource:
- An introduction to the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming.